Friday, March 28, 2014

Spotlight on: Earrings!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Today I'd like to show you all a few of my favorite earring designs that I'm currently working on. They're fun and funky and make great gifts!

Crystal Ball Earrings

 

 

These earrings, made with Swarovski crystal beads, are really fun! Shaped like little spheres, they are a great way to add a pop of color and originality to any outfit. Despite their small size, the complex sphere shape means that it takes me just about an hour to complete one pair! Custom orders are available; you can see above that I have a lot of color combinations planned out already!

Brio Scribbles Earrings

 

Aren't these earrings both funky and elegant?! I think so, too! Firstly, I need to start off by giving credit to Maria Richmond, a fellow jewelry maker out of Pittsburg, PA from whom I purchased the instructions to make these earrings (you can check out her Etsy website here). I make all my Brio Scribbles earrings with copper wire, briolettes and seed beads. Once again, custom orders are available!

What do you all think? I'd love to hear your feedback!

Have a great weekend! -Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment